Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 3--Another Country

I was born in Grants Pass, Oregon nearly five years ago.  Spent my formative years in Sedro-Woolley, WA.  This may explain why I am a bit "ruff" around the edges.  Moved to Lugano, Switzerland and spent a couple of glorious years living in a sweet, little village called Pura.  Then we came back to North America to a great life in Vancouver, BC.  I've traveled through Austria, France, Northern Italy, and the Slovak Republic.  I love all these places...the food...the people...the smells and sounds.  I can ride the train in Europe and go to restaurants there as well.  I miss that now that I am back in North America.  This is Day 3 of our trip and it looks like I am heading back to America for a short stay.  I think a lot has changed in the good, old U.S. of A. since I lived there four years ago.  But I will see for myself.....away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment