Sunday, July 24, 2011

HOME AGAIN!!


There's no place like home!!

Olympia Farmers' Marget goes to the dogs!
I spent a nice morning in Olympia.  I had some breakfast at Mercado restaurant.  They now know me as a regular there.  I was not permitted to go into the Saturday farmers' market in Olympia, but I see there is a dog day at the market coming up in September.  It is a fantastic market.  I enjoyed waiting for my people as they bought sweet peas, veggies, and cinnamon bread.  Then we drove to Sedro-Woolley, WA (my former home) to spend the night with Ceci and Harley...Ceci is the person and Harley is the dog.  We had great weatehr for a patio dinner and breakfast the next day.  No problems getting back to Canada, as I have my official Swiss passport and that gets me across the borders fast.  This final shot is me sleeping in the sun back home in Burnaby, BC.  It was a fantastic vacation but I must say that it is good to be back home!  Watch for my next travel adventure scheduled to start next week!

Nearing the end of the journey--asleep in the car.

In Sedro-Woolley, WA
Breakfast in Olympia at Merc ado...a great place.

I should eat more vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment