Friday, July 22, 2011

From Portland to Olympia


My name in the sand at Seaside, Oregon
 We traveled on today from Portland to Olympia...with a bit of a side trip to Seaside, Oregon.  The weather at the beach was perfect, so I got a lot of frisbee playing in.  I like Portland a lot.  Maybe I should move to this very dog-friendly city.  Here is a photo of me checking out an apartment near Portland State University.  And there are a lot of standard poodles in this neighborhood.  It surely is a sign that Portland is calling to me.  Despite my protests and desire to stay in this lovely city, we pressed on and are spending the night in Olympia, WA.  The Red Lion Inn is super dog-friendly.  I got a large biscuit when I checked in and lots of attention.  I am going to bed early tonight.  All that frisbee on the beach really wore me out.  This has been the best vacation ever!

Lunch under the table in Seaside, Oregon
Curb-side service for dogs!  Seaside rocks!

Should I move to Portland, Oregon, a very dog-friendly city?!
Stop and smell the roses--at the Portland Rose Garden.
My favorite person and me in the rose garden
End of a perfect day--Red Lion Hotel, Olympia
 
Frisbee on the beach--what a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment