Thursday, July 21, 2011

Portland, Oregon!!





I order room service at the Hilton!
  
Downtown Portland from the Hilton
 
Columbia River scenes -- wind farm and Maryhill Museum
 


Maryhill Museum, Washington


Cascade Cliffs Winery - VERY dog-friendly and great wine
   On the road again...left Lamont, WA on Wednesday and headed toward the big city of Portland, Oregon.  It has been many years since I was in my home state of Oregon.  We had time to taste some wine in Wishram--Cascade Cliffs Winery has some great Italian style wines, which brought back many memories of my life and times in the Piedmonte region of Northern Italy.  Did I tell you about the Christmas holiday I spent in Canta Rana, Italy as a B&B dog?  Well, I will save that for later.  Here are some photos of my travels from Eastern Washington to Portland, Oregon.  Now I am at the Holiday Inn, 6th and Salmon in downtown Portland.  What a dog-friendly hotel!  I even got room service tonight.  I hope this vacation never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment